Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am watching ANCHORMAN!!!

I am watching anchorman right now. The last time i saw this movie, I was on a date with a creep. I haven't seen it since then. So I am kinda excited about it now, we'll see how much I like it. But the reason I am putting this up is because there was a preview for the new Freaks and Geeks DVD coming out, and I am PUMPED!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show! It was so funny and a little endearing I guess...it really made me smile when I watched it. It came out during what like my seventh or eighth grade, and my parents wouldn't let me watch it, so I would have to sneak a peek every few minutes. I haven't watched it since, but I am hoping its as good as it was then. But anyways....back to anchorman, let you know how I like it...
Scotch, I love Scotch!

Ziggy

No comments:

Post a Comment