Thursday, January 21, 2010

Anchorman continued...

Soooo I haven't finished watching the movie. Why? Because I completly forgot that I had to work, and I had to cut the movie short. I was watching at the same time as I was reading texts from last night, and let me tell you, it was a great combination. I was cracking up all over the place. Maybe later today I will finally finish watching the movie. Once I do, I will let all of you know what I thought of it. But really, I cant stop thinking about freaks and geeks, I want it NOW!

Finally finished watching the movie. I like it a lot. It is extremely funny, very entertaining. I can see why so many people always quote this movie. I think my favorite part was when they started singing Afternoon Delite - by far the funniest thing I have seen in any film with will ferrell. Any part that had steve carell was pretty hilarious. The writers for this movie are not only creative, but definitely tested their limits on what they thought the mass audience would enjoy. I would recommend this film to any person who wants to watch a light comedy that you dont need your brain to watch. Wait...did that make sense?   

No comments:

Post a Comment