Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat

The Lumiere brothers created what we call now movies. Back when they first started showing these films, many people were shocked and scared at what they were looking at. Some thought they were ghosts. This film clip that I am posting is called Arrial of a Train at La Ciotat. When this was first shown, many of the female guests were so scared they fainted away, while others screamed, thinking that they were going to be run over by the train. It made me think of how some people flinched during Avatar, when there was ash falling down. The guy sitting next to me flinched and spilled his coke, because he thought that some of the ash was burning onto his pants...dummy :) But it made me laugh, and then it made me think of this clip, and how people reacted to it.
here is is folks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dgLEDdFddk

sweet dreams
Ziggy

No comments:

Post a Comment